- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Training & Development or equivalent.
- Experienced in Production, Manufacturing, and Operating system
- Experience in Continuous Improvement, Kaizen, Lean Continuous flow, Six Sigma
Waktu Proses Lamaran
Lebih dari 2 minggu
Lebih dari 5000 pekerja
Formil (contoh: Kemeja + Dasi)
Kesehatan, Bantuan Pendidikan, Gigi, Olahraga (contoh: pusat kebugaran), Penglihatan, accomodation
Bahasa yang Digunakan
Asia Pacific Resources International Holdings Ltd (APRIL) Group is one of the largest, most technologically advanced and efficient makers of pulp and paper products in the world.
We make products that are used by millions of people every day in liquid packaging, printing and writing paper, tissues, shopping bags, food packaging, magazines and books. Our products, including our flagship PaperOneTM office paper, are proudly marketed and sold in more than 70 countries around the world. Our business is built on a Sustainable Forest Management Policy.
MENGAPA BERGABUNG DENGAN KAMI?
Our operations include a state-of-the-art pulp and paper mill and plantation forests in Riau Province, Sumatra, Indonesia. We directly employ more than 5,000 people and 90,000 more work in businesses that supply or support us.